FS: Accusump

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Parts For Sale    Page 1 of 1

Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 am PostPost subject: FS: Accusump
James B
established user

Good morning,

Just ridding myself of more clutter from my garage.

This is the Accusump that was fitted to my Alfa race car when it arrived.

It is exactly as it was when removed. Originally, when it was still fitted, the starting procedure was to prime the Accusump first with a toggle switch and then start the car. I think they ran slicks in NZ where the car came from so its likely the previous owner had suffered, or was afraid of suffering, some oil starvation issues.

It's not needed in the UK running on treaded tyres (especially at my cornering speeds Laughing ) so was removed by Alfaholics when the car got to them.

It appears to be in perfect condition with no damage and was certainly operating correctly at the time of removal.

I believe it's the 2 quart version which, according to the Accusump website is "The 2 Quart Accusump is ideal for surge control on small block V-8, V-6, and 4 cylinder engines as well as pre-oiling for all engines. Has a 12" long and 4-1/4" dia. body."

This one also appears to have the 35-40psi electric pressure control valve kit fitted too.

It comes with the proper Canton mounts too for mounting to a flat surface.

Here's a link to the manufacturers site;

https://www.cantonracingproducts.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=24-026

Specced from new it appears to be about 600 (Demon Tweeks) but I would like 250 for it. It's in Aberdeen and I would be happy to drop off in the surrounding area. Also happy to post it. 10 would cover anywhere in the UK.

Pics here;

Thanks

James

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:08 am PostPost subject:
James B
established user

Still available folks and now on the 'bay.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Parts For Sale    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic