Anyone vouch for Castle Street Autobody Repairs Fraserburgh?

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:46 pm PostPost subject: Anyone vouch for Castle Street Autobody Repairs Fraserburgh?
Cliocupracer

Hi Folks,
Wife's BMW got rear ended yesterday, minimal damage but will need a new rear bumper. Other party wants to use Castle Street to fix and will pay for it outside of insurance. I've never heard of Castle Street before. Has anyone got experience of the quality of their body repairs/paint work?
Cheers

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:14 am PostPost subject:
kwalker705
user

Stick with a bodyshop YOU want to use.

Not saying anything about the shop they want to use, but in my mind if they insist on using it it it's probably because its the cheapest place around or they are getting it fixed at mates rates.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 pm PostPost subject:
Cliocupracer

Cheers.

Yeah, I wasn't that keen and in fact it ended up getting sorted at John Clark BMW bodyshop as they were able to repair rather than replace the bumper, that's twice she's been rear ended within 6 months, hoping it's not a 3rd time unlucky!

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic