2005 Subaru Impreza WRX low miles

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 pm PostPost subject: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX low miles
748WRX

£5000

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX, mot 10/18, 90,000miles with a fsh, currently the car has an STI rear spoiler, roof spoiler, Asuka18Ē alloys in anthracite, WRX mudflaps, main beam hids, the parts I have for the car but not yet fitted, full RCM timing belt kit, red top and bottom silicone radiator hoses, quickshifter, smaller mirrors, braided brake lines, strut brace, wheel spacers, spare STI oil filter, the car will come with the private reg on, the car is crystal grey, best colour in my opinion, recently had a front lambda sensor, not offers or PX, not looking for anything just now, Iíll get more pics up tomorrow, thanks...

Currently getting Sti bonnet scoop painted and a set of mirrors, £5000 is the lowest I can go, needs to go, new toy on its way!!!!

07712 261938 if you want pics or more info, canít remember how to put pics up on here.[/img]
1997 Ducati 748

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic