Race technology Dash 2

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Technical    Page 1 of 1

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:59 pm PostPost subject: Race technology Dash 2
Matty.H
user

Been trying to configure my Dash 2 and been struggling to make progress with it, more so on the configuration of the sensors to allow the dash to display their respective figures. For the temperature gauge, the set up guide states that you have to measure the resistance of the senor for a known temperature. Seemed easy enough as this info can be taken from the ECU.

This info is then used to plot a graph and create an equation for that respective sensor. You then allowcate that sensor to the respective channel depending on where on the dash this is to be displayed.

Did all this, several times now, but the water temperature does not fluctuate on the dash, however it does when checking the live feed from the ECU via my laptop.

Just wandered if anyone on here has experience setting up a dash 2? I've tried their forum which the staff from Race Technology moderate, but I've not had anything back from them. Any help greatly appreciated

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:33 pm PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

Never setup one up before. Maybe Matty Lawson would know?
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Technical    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic