2002 Civic TypeR Supercharged - fresh track build.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:35 pm PostPost subject: 2002 Civic TypeR Supercharged - fresh track build.
M!chael
user

The time has come to sell my supercharged track car, this has been my baby and a real labour of love with no expense spared. If your looking for a show stopper/daily driver, this isn’t the car for you. This is a fresh build from last year, most parts being brand new, and having only done 980 miles since including a 4 hour mapping session, so realistically the car has probably seen <700 road miles since build.

Car is a 52’ plate, originally silver but re-painted championship white before my ownership. This was bought as a rolling shell after an accident with my previous Ep3 and turned into the car you see today.

All parts on the car are in 10/10 condition, with almost all parts no older than 12 months. The Wavetrac diff/new clutch/flywheel/track geometry was done by Rob @ RDMotorsport just 700 odd miles ago! Car was also mapped by the don ApPerformance last year (this is my 3rd JRSC Ep and by far the fastest). Also got an oil change/spark plugs 900 miles ago (oil still golden) and also had the front end re-painted just last week along with a new Yuasa battery fitted.

Engine genuinely uses next to no oil and runs perfectly as it should. Supercharger itself is in great condition having been inspected and cleaned last year (can provide photos of rotor condition etc) and making a very healthy 8.4psi. Never cracked/never welded.

This car is 110% mechanically perfect and ready to go on track. It’s ONLY flaws are that the paint on the shell (not front end) isn’t the best, and does have a few rough patches & that the front wheels catch the arches sometimes - car is more than drivable (if I can drive it round Edinburgh’s horrendous roads fairly hassle free you can just about drive it anywhere!). If I were to keep the car I’d maybe drop a tyre size on the front, or raise another few mm’ to remedy. There is NO rust, NO dents/dings on this car whatsoever.

I have a lot of spares available to go with the car that I’d be happy to work a deal on - these parts are no use to me now. (Gearbox, Fresh rocker cover, facelift wing mirrors in champ white etc etc).

52’ Plate
MOT - 1/10/20
Shell - 114k
Engine - 101k
Folder of history/receipts

Engine:
K20A2 101k
JRSC 8psi
CPL Racing support brace
Modified OEM tensioner
RC650cc Injectors
CPL Racing fuel rail
K-pro - ApPerfomance map
Injen CAI (Hydroshield Included)
Mishimoto radiator
Toda exhaust manifold (opened up to true 3” at collector)
3” Custom V-Banded turn down Exhaust
Energy engine mount inserts

295hp on SOS Motorsport’ heartbreaker

Transmission:
Wavetrac ATB LSD - not even comparable to the likes of Mfactory etc.
Competition Clutch lightened flywheel
New OEM clutch
Hybrid Racing Shifter / Mfactory gear knob
HEL Braided clutch line

Suspension/Handling:
Yellowspeed Racing dynamic pro Coilovers - Will include brand new “socks”
DME adjustable rear camber arms
Tegiwa adjustable steering arms with new TRE’s
Tegiwa steering rack raiser
SHG Motorworks rack slider
Polybush front ARB bushes
Superpro castor increase front lower arm bushes
Meyle HD droplinks

Wheels/Brakes:
Japan Racing JR11 wheels
Front - 17x9 et35 - 255/40 R888r’s
Rear - 17x8 et35 - 225/45 R888r’s
Gt35 steel open ended neo chrome wheel nuts
Mtec C hooked discs
PBS pads front + rear
HEL braided brake lines
ATE TYP200 brake fluid

Interior:
Corbeau Clubsport seats
Buddyclub super low seat rails
Sabelt Harness
Alcantara re-trimmed steering wheel (Royal Steering Wheels)
Mfactory Weighted gear knob
Facelift red doorcards
JDM Red carpet
JDM Red floormats
Pioneer head unit - Bluetooth etc.

Exterior:
Fiberworx Vented bonnet with rain covers & lockable Aerocatches
Fiberworx Vented wings - 20mm wider
Facelift headlight conversion
Rear wiper delete
Genuine replacement “H” badge fitted to grill recently
Rear arches rolled to a high standard (no rust coming through etc etc)

Security:
Cat 1 alarm with brand new fob.

£8,500

I’m in absolutely no rush to sell and won’t entertain any offers or “would you sell bonnet seperate” blah blah blah. Don’t waste your time or mine by asking. Car will come on standard plate.

Car located edinburgh.

Can’t upload pics for some reason, can supply pics on request. Car can also be found in FB marketplace.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic