2014 BMW M135i "birds spec"

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:27 pm PostPost subject: 2014 BMW M135i "birds spec"
paul n

"birds spec" BMW M135i

I am the second owner of this great condition manual mineral grey BMW M135i. The car was previously owned by a doctor from new who upgraded it to the "birds specification" which included DMS automotive remap (i have a print out for 416bhp but it is probably more like 390bhp in reality (£800 map) Quaife LSD (£2000 fitted) and Birds bespoke B1 suspension kit (£1800 fitted)

These modifications transform the car making the most of the incredible engine and it now corners and rides like it should.

In addition to the mechanical modification the Stereo was upgraded with a Genesis compact 4 amp and Morel dotech speakers and the car is de badged from factory for that subtle look.

The car has full-service history (I have this in a spreadsheet of the service history plus all receipts for the new owner) and 12 months Month (no advisories) It also had the clutch and duel mass flywheel replaced in December 2018 (£1800 fitted)

The car has now done 98k miles but is has never done short journeys and both owners have always used super unleaded fuel. This i much more preferable to lower miles but short journey or being left to sit.

Since owning the car I have added a M performance Alcantara steering wheel (£600) rear under body brace from the 3 door, Michelin pilot sport 4 tyres all round and new disks and pads on the rear and BMW M2 pads on the front.

The car is a great spec with the following options.

Black Dakora heater leather seats (with lumbar support)
Electric Glass sunroof (a rare option)
Folding auto dim mirrors
Headlight wash
Parking distance sensors
Black panel display full
Driver Comfort package
Sun protection Package

I am looking for £12950 for a fantastic driving car with all the right mods done. could be made into a really great track/ fast road car with a few extra mods. I am based in Edinburgh. may px

Any questions please ask. for pictures whats app me on 07913200970

Cheers Paul[/img]

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic