My Leon Cupra K1

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm PostPost subject: My Leon Cupra K1
Mikey-D

ITEM - 2009 ( 58 ) Seat Leon Cupra K1

DESCRIPTION - For sale is my 2009 (on a 58 ) Leon Cupra K1. Unfortunately, I have the bug for track days now, and the car is too good to strip and track, so I'm selling to buy a diesel commuter and a fun track day toy. Believe me, I wish I didn't have to do this, but here goes.

I have owned my infirini black K1 for coming on 6 months and loved every second. The car is completely standard to my knowledge and has been meticulously maintained. It has covered 35k from new and had 2 previous owners. It has a long MOT and TAX until April. She has a full Seat service history with latest MOT, Service and cambelt change in October.

The car is fully HPI clear with certificate of proof for possible purchaser and will come with both original keys. This is a genuine and original K1 as proven by Seat UK.

She comes with the usual K1 spec, cruise, Bluetooth, phone connectivity, iPod connectivity, carbon fibre effect dash, Cupra buckets etc etc

This car needs no work, it's mechanically sound as it should be and pulls effortlessly in all gears with no rattles or smoke. Car has plenty of tread left on all 4 tyres and brakes are showing no signs of any wear.

Car must be seen and driven to be appreciated.

PRICE - 11500

CONTACT INFO - Mikey on 07951651402 - anytime.

IMAGES

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63403#63403

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am PostPost subject:
Mikey-D

Bump

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63403#63403

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Cars For Sale    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic