SBReid Photography

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Pics/Vids    Page 1 of 1

Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm PostPost subject: SBReid Photography
Sko77y

Hi all,

Just a quick post to try promote my photography page (apologies if I'm not allowed to do that here), had posted a link up in the SLS section but thought it best to introduce myself here as well. I had posted a few images from hillclimbs in previous years but haven't managed to attend any since starting my page.

Taking photos has been my hobby for a wee while now, but just over a year ago started up my own Facebook page to try spur me on a bit and be more pro-active.

Link to my page: www.facebook.com/SBReidPhotography

Most recent post has a few shots of the SLS guys out on track at Knockhill from the weekend past. If anyone wants a high res copy of any please let me know.

Predominantly do individual car shoots and would love a chance to shoot some of the machinery on here, again, anyone interested let me know.

Like I say, it's still very much a hobby (non-profit) at the minute, so any support or likes are always very much appreciated.

I'll get some images posted in here later on,

Thanks
Scott

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Pics/Vids    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic