Workshop Space Aberdeen/ Aberdeenshire

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 am PostPost subject: Workshop Space Aberdeen/ Aberdeenshire
crayons
user

Hi Everyone,

After building up my car on my driveway and successfully taken part in some races this year Ive decided that I want to completely strip back my car and build it back up (hopefully to a better standard). But I dont fancy doing this on my driveway in the middle of an Aberdeen winter.

I hope to separate the body from the power train, then clean up the shell and repair any rust damage. I will then break down the suspension subframes and refurb those.

Once I have the powertrain broken down I will probably take the parts to my small workshop at the side of my house and work on those there, so basically I would need somewhere to do the breakdown and then do the body shell work. I live and work in Aberdeen city so somewhere within or around Aberdeen would be ideal, but I am fairly flexible on that.

I am happy to discuss any arrangement someone can offer.

Cheers

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic