TrackScotland Trackday - Saturday 31st October 2015 - 4hr

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next   Page 2 of 6

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:16 pm PostPost subject:
easty-5
established user

Booked on for this too. Will be good to get the car back on track and see if I can break the 60s barrier after all of its suspension changes Very Happy

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 pm PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

I'll miss this one.... will be out in buttfuck Louisiana
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:52 pm PostPost subject:
Floof
user

Change of plans, have bought a dc2 Integra so will be there in that instead of the gt86 - it will be returned to stock and traded in for a sensible car.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:28 pm PostPost subject:
DrHammershaft

Hi I'm trying to book a space but the link has been removed from the shop? Definitely after a space if there are any left?

Cheers

Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:21 pm PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

That's us fully booked.

If anyone is looking for a space and wants to be put on the reserve list, please email FEE

fee@trackscotland.co.uk
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:32 am PostPost subject:
Stoneyginger
Ginja Ninja

Looking forward to this........ Finally making one
Suzuki GSXR 750 K7 Black Stealth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:47 am PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

Thumbs Up

Even the drive down to the track will be its longest journey in years surely!?
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 am PostPost subject:
Stoneyginger
Ginja Ninja

Yeah I think this will be the furthest this shell has gone haha! A neighbour is coming down for support haha and a place to store my road wheels 👍🏻 can't wait to get her on track!
Suzuki GSXR 750 K7 Black Stealth
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 pm PostPost subject:
istoo
user

easty-5 wrote:
Booked on for this too. Will be good to get the car back on track and see if I can break the 60s barrier after all of its suspension changes Very Happy

are you still on the Z4M?

I got into 62s with a bog standard E46 M3, before i decided to flog it on... changing the diff final drive seemed to net big reductions in laptimes at KH.

I got into the 63's with my boggo elise 111s now as well, hugely different on track compared to the M3, I will try and get some more tuition but I dont think I will be able to eek more better than that.

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:00 pm PostPost subject:
Steve H
user

I'll be down with the Riot and will have my son with me - if anyone is willing to take him out in their car for passenger laps it would be greatly appreciated and I would repay the favour with passenger laps in my car.

Cheers

Steve

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:31 am PostPost subject:
alistairolsen
established user

Steve H wrote:
I'll be down with the Riot and will have my son with me - if anyone is willing to take him out in their car for passenger laps it would be greatly appreciated and I would repay the favour with passenger laps in my car.

Cheers

Steve

He's welcome to come out in the clio (white with stickers) if he wants, just give me a shout on the day - not the most exciting car but I'll be light on passengers so he can have a decent stint or a couple.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:41 am PostPost subject:
chorlton
established user

alistairolsen wrote:
Steve H wrote:

Cheers

Steve

He's welcome to come out in the clio (white with stickers) if he wants, just give me a shout on the day - not the most exciting car but I'll be light on passengers so he can have a decent stint or a couple.

Get the rear tyre pressure right up & it will be exiciting & quick if you drive it hard Laughing

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:29 am PostPost subject:
alistairolsen
established user

chorlton wrote:
alistairolsen wrote:
Steve H wrote:

Cheers

Steve

Get the rear tyre pressure right up & it will be exiciting & quick if you drive it hard Laughing

Haha dont get me wrong, it's great fun for me, but its not a 500bhp 4wd race car on slicks, or a purple TVR with a large V8! Embarassed

Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:34 pm PostPost subject:
easty-5
established user

istoo wrote:
easty-5 wrote:

are you still on the Z4M?

I got into 62s with a bog standard E46 M3, before i decided to flog it on... changing the diff final drive seemed to net big reductions in laptimes at KH.

I got into the 63's with my boggo elise 111s now as well, hugely different on track compared to the M3, I will try and get some more tuition but I dont think I will be able to eek more better than that.

Certainly do still have the Z4M. Very nearly sold it and bought a K20 Elise but I'm glad i didn't. I too managed to get a 62s lap out of the Z4M. I think Clark may have managed a 61s but I can't remember. I have spent a lot of money on it recently. It now has KW Clubsports all round with upgraded top mounts, Vibratechnic engine mounts & Pagid RS29 brake pads all round. Hopefully with these changes and a bit of tuition I can break that 60s barrier.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:30 pm PostPost subject:
Steve H
user

alistairolsen wrote:
Steve H wrote:

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Alistair - we'll come over and say hi. I'll repay the favour and take you out in the Riot.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next   Page 2 of 6

View previous topic
View next topic