Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | New Users    Page 1 of 1

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 pm PostPost subject: Newbie
Wull
user

Hey folks......

Just bought a vts which I have some plans for both short term and long term......something to have some fun in on track and possibly at doune.

I'm a bike nut who had a bad off at the start of may so this is to keep me away from bikes for a while,also keeps the family happy but I will be back on two wheels one day.....after I've had my fun on 4 wheels

I use to do plenty track days on the bike and enjoyed very fast road riding so I really need that urge satisfied and this should help,I'm going to enjoy modding the saxo as well,that will keep me occupied when all I can hear is those erse's on 2 wheels out and about enjoying the scorching weather.....Barstewards Laughing Very Happy

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm PostPost subject:
AK
Site Admin

Hello and welcome Smile

Not many Saxos on here, so it'll be good to see something different Very Happy Pop a project thread up with some pics and info.
500 - 1969 Fiat 500 L
Toureg 262 RLine
Track Scotland

Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 pm PostPost subject:
chorlton
established user

Hello!

I was a bike nut 1st too but trying racing was a step too far & resultied in ambulance to A&E from Knockhill at round 1 Embarassed

Trust me getting into cars for trackdays ain't a step back & look forward to meeting you at KH soon.

Very Happy

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm PostPost subject:
Wull
user

AK wrote:
Hello and welcome Smile

Not many Saxos on here, so it'll be good to see something different Very Happy Pop a project thread up with some pics and info.

I will do,the car is a non runner and I pick it up on wed night and hopefully will no soon what the problem is.tbh it makes no difference if the engine is goosed as I'll get a quick replacement and there is so many available.....some with decent mods which is handy,saves me some time.

And if the engine is goosed I'll take that and rebuild it as a long term project,try and build something that can produce close to 200bhp.

chorlton wrote:
Hello!

I was a bike nut 1st too but trying racing was a step too far & resultied in ambulance to A&E from Knockhill at round 1 Embarassed

Trust me getting into cars for trackdays ain't a step back & look forward to meeting you at KH soon.

Very Happy

Happened to me as well,good old Dunfermline hospital Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm PostPost subject:
Gord
established user

Welcome to the club. 200bhp from a VTS engine will take some amount of work ! It'll be fun though.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 pm PostPost subject:
Wull
user

Gord wrote:
Welcome to the club. 200bhp from a VTS engine will take some amount of work ! It'll be fun though.

I know,and money......that's why it's a very long term plan.

The short term plan with 140-150 on the cards should be much more achievable.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | New Users    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic