TrackScotland Trackday - Saturday 31st October 2015 - 4hr

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6   Page 6 of 6

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:23 pm PostPost subject:
Steve H
user

It was a day where all Caterfields seemed to struggle in the wet conditions. Even when a dry line had appeared it was where the saloon cars were running and not the preferred Caterfield lines around a few of the corners.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:37 pm PostPost subject:
paul n

glad it wasn't just me! it was better when i had a passenger in it as it added some weight at the back! also had my first spin on track on my first lap out! not even really turning just changing down for the chicane! i also had to go a gear higher for most corners to keep it in check! learnt lots thou!............mainly my car wants to kill me if it rains! Smile

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 am PostPost subject:
Steve H
user

Try driving a mid engine Caterfield in the wet - with all the weight in the rear once it starts to go there is no stopping it!!! Great in the dry but not so great in the wet.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:57 pm PostPost subject:
s60tca
user

paul n wrote:
glad it wasn't just me! it was better when i had a passenger in it as it added some weight at the back! also had my first spin on track on my first lap out! not even really turning just changing down for the chicane! i also had to go a gear higher for most corners to keep it in check! learnt lots thou!............mainly my car wants to kill me if it rains! Smile

Were you heel and toeing?

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | Track Days Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6   Page 6 of 6

View previous topic
View next topic