Newbie from the Borders

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | New Users    Page 1 of 1

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am PostPost subject: Newbie from the Borders
turnbullj

Hi all,

Thought I would just do a quick introduction as I've recently bought a wee Clio 197 Cup to start doing a few track days with. Had been toying with the idea of a 172 but this was traded in at work cheap so went for it. They seem a decent wee car just taking a bit to get used to FWD again after years with RWD cars.

Not got many plans for it just yet. I've fitted some Nankang NS-2R all round and a cat-back but really want to get a track day done before winter to see what needs improved before spending more cash on it.

Only done one trackday at knockhill before and that was a few years ago in a knackered old 350 CRX which spent more time going sideways than forwards. So hopefully the Clio will get on a bit better (It couldn't do any worse).

Looking forward to seeing what it's like on track and hopefully getting to know a few of you up there.

James

Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:15 pm PostPost subject:
HummuH
SMRC S&S Rep

Welcome!

Good track cars, sure you'll have fun in that.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | New Users    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic