Action camera's GoPro etc

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am PostPost subject:
Daveb
established user

I think I was going to pick them up at a trackday but its cool lol I have a couple of the SJ4000 now they are good little cameras for the price.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 pm PostPost subject:
Wull
user

Sorry to hijack but I've recently went back to using a GoPro and I'm having issues with uploading footage to my phone via the app.

Does anyone use this method? It's painfully slow, I don't have access to a laptop so rely on the connectivity between camera and phone.

The other camera that I had in the interim was a Veho muvi and the quality leaves a lot to be desired, it was actually on par with the GoPro but as the footage goes on the quality would drop off. For example 5 laps in it would drop off dramatically, not impressed.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:41 pm PostPost subject:
Wull
user

I thought I'd redeem the Veho camera after slating it.

The last 2 track days the camera quality was far better than the times used before. Why this is I do not know. Quality is very similar to the GoPro at a fraction of the cost.

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2

View previous topic
View next topic