Anyone know George Mitchell of Mayfield Terrace, Insch?

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:22 pm PostPost subject: Anyone know George Mitchell of Mayfield Terrace, Insch?
Cliocupracer

Looking at a used car this guy used to own for last 10 years, would really like a chat with him but number withheld in phone book, does anyone happen to know him and can put me in touch? lives in Aberdeenshire.
Cheers

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:10 am PostPost subject: Re: Anyone know George Mitchell of Mayfield Terrace, Insch?
Arch
user

Cliocupracer wrote:
Looking at a used car this guy used to own for last 10 years, would really like a chat with him but number withheld in phone book, does anyone happen to know him and can put me in touch? (Address in V5C is 10 Mayfield Terrace, Insch, Aberdeenshire).
Cheers

Got to be honest I would not be impressed with someone putting my details on a public forum.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 am PostPost subject:
Cliocupracer

I don't see the problem?
The only thing I've mentioned is information that is available to the entire public on website www.thephonebookbt.com.
All I'm trying to do is see if any of my like minded car enthusiast forum friends can help put me in touch with this individual. I didn't even mention the type of car.
If an administrator thinks I've crossed a line by all means remove my post but I'm struggling to see that I have
Sad

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 pm PostPost subject:
Sandy
user

Just send him a letter with your details for him to make contact - email, phone number etc? 1st class would be almost next day

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:50 pm PostPost subject:
Fro
user

Sandy wrote:
Just send him a letter with your details for him to make contact - email, phone number etc? 1st class would be almost next day

This

.... It's not an rs4 is it Cool

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:15 am PostPost subject:
POAH
Science Geek

edited address

Post new topic Reply to topic trackscotland.co.uk Forum Index | General Chat    Page 1 of 1

View previous topic
View next topic